This custom online WHMIS e-Learning training program presents an interactive design for education and training under Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS). The goal of this WHMIS training program is to give participants knowledge and information which they can understand and apply to safely handle, store and dispose of hazardous materials.
Our custom online WHMIS e-Learning Training Program can be purchased as a SCORM 1.2 compliant package or hosted on our Learning Management System (LMS) or yours, or individual/group log-ins and passwords.
- Basics of WHMIS
- WHMIS Legislation and Enforcement (including responsibilities)
- Hazard Classes and their Symbols
- WHMIS Labels (workplace and supplier)
- Safety Data Sheets (SDSs)
- Health and Safety hazards
- Protective Personal Equipment (PPE)
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Education and Training
Online WHMIS Training Program Duration
Our custom online WHMIS eLearning Training Program is self-paced and takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. Participants may pause/leave the online training program at any time and can resume where they left off.
Workers and supervisors in workplaces where controlled products are used; human resources and safety professionals with responsibilities for training and compliance; anyone who works with, or near, controlled products.
This is a WHMIS refresher training program. Prior to taking this program, participants should have completed a comprehensive WHMIS classroom workshop.
CUSTOM ONLINE WHMIS E-LEARNING
Created specifically for those in Canadian workplaces who have already had some training on the basic concepts of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS), this online WHMIS training program allows participants to quickly refresh their WHMIS understanding. Participants will review WHMIS basics and Canadian legislation, hazard classes, labels and safety data sheets (SDSs) and learn key tips for working safely with hazardous materials.
Note that this WHMIS e-Learning training program does not cover certain special issues and requirements that may apply to laboratories or workplaces where chemicals are produced, formulated or packaged.
Developed by HR Proactive Inc., this custom online WHMIS e-Learning training program features built-in review quizzes. Those who score at least 80% on the final exam will be able to print a certificate of completion.
Upon completion of this online WHMIS training program, participants will be able to:
- Apply information in the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Identify supplier and workplace labels
- Identify and locate Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) in their work area
- Understand the health and safety hazards they may encounter
- Recognize the WHMIS symbols associated with hazardous materials
- Understand their rights and responsibilities as they relate to WHMIS
Key WHMIS Training Program Benefits
- WHMIS training is delivered online quickly, easily and conveniently, 24/7
- Consistent training available simultaneously to numerous staff in multiple locations
- Completely bilingual course content is available
- No start-up fee, no software to install and no long-term obligation
- Comprehensive electronic documentation of employee WHMIS training
- Access to group progress and printable reports in real time via LMS
- Minimize instructor administration time, eliminates cumbersome paperwork
- Ability to incorporate evaluation questions specific to your company and brand with your logo
- Ability for the participant to log-in to this online WHMIS e-Learning program multiple times over an extended period
This custom online WHMIS program is available to be purchased on a login and password basis or outright as a Scorm-compliant program that you can implement into your Learning Management System (LMS).
HR Proactive Inc. can also host your own customized training centre portal with HR Proactive’s suite of compliance e-Learning programs. Call for information about the various options available for purchasing our WHMIS suite of training products Toll Free at 1.888.552.1155.
Partners: Home Builders St. Catharines - Commercial Water Treatment Toronto - Perfect Gift Baskets - Aberwin Real Estate Company - AAA Recycling - Electrical Equipment Rentals
Motorola Two Way Radios - Mississauga Home Additions - Aberwin Real Estate - Industrial Painting Kitchener - Goldbrush Painting - Grow Cannabis Toronto - Vassa Metal Roofing
WHMIS Training Canada – Company / Companies – WHMIS Videos Canada – Online Ordering – WHMIS E-learning Canada – WHMIS DVD Canada - Program – WHMIS Video Training Canada
Copyright ©2019 WHMIS Training Canada. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Vision Design | Resources