This online WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning training program presents an interactive design for education and training under Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS). The goal of this online training program is to give participants knowledge and information which they can understand and apply to safely handle, store and dispose of hazardous materials.
Our online WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning Program can be purchased as a SCORM 1.2 compliant package or hosted on our Learning Management System (LMS) or yours.
- Basics of WHMIS
- WHMIS 2015 GHS Legislation and Enforcement (including responsibilities)
- Hazard Classes and their Symbols
- WHMIS Labels (workplace and supplier)
- Safety Data Sheets (SDSs)
- Health and Safety hazards
- Protective Personal Equipment (PPE)
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Education and Training
Training Program Duration
Average time to complete this WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning program is approximately 45 minutes. This WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning program is self-paced. Participants may pause/leave the online training program at any time and can resume where they left off.
Workers and supervisors in workplaces where controlled products are used; human resources and safety professionals with responsibilities for training and compliance; anyone who works with, or near, controlled products.
This is a refresher training program. Prior to taking this program, participants should have completed a comprehensive classroom workshop.
WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning
Created specifically for those in Canadian workplaces who have already had some training on the basic concepts of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS), this training program allows participants to quickly refresh their WHMIS 2015 GHS understanding. Participants will review WHMIS 2015 GHS basics and Canadian legislation, hazard classes, labels and safety data sheets (SDSs) and learn key tips for working safely with hazardous materials.
Note that this training program does not cover certain special issues and requirements that may apply to laboratories or workplaces where chemicals are produced, formulated or packaged.
Developed by HR Proactive Inc., this WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning program features built-in review quizzes. Those who score at least 80% on the final exam will be able to print a certificate of completion.
Upon completion of this training program participants will be able to:
- Apply information in the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Identify supplier and workplace labels
- Identify and locate Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) in their work area
- Understand the health and safety hazards they may encounter
- Recognize the WHMIS 2015 GHS symbols associated with hazardous materials
- Understand their rights and responsibilities as they relate to WHMIS 2015 GHS
Key Training Program Benefits
- WHMIS 2015 GHS training is delivered online quickly, easily and conveniently, 24/7
- Consistent training available simultaneously to numerous staff in multiple locations
- Completely bilingual course content is available
- No start-up fee, no software to install and no long-term obligation
- Comprehensive electronic documentation of employee WHMIS 2015 GHS training
- Access to group progress and printable reports in real time via LMS
- Minimize instructor administration time, eliminates cumbersome paperwork
- Ability to incorporate evaluation questions specific to your company and brand with your logo
- Ability for the participant to log in to this WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning program multiple times over an extended period
This program is available to be purchased on a login and password basis or outright as a Scorm-compliant program that you can implement into your Learning Management System (LMS).
HR Proactive Inc. can also host your own customized training centre portal with HR Proactive’s suite of compliance e-Learning programs. Call for information about the various options available for purchasing WHMIS suite of products at Toll Free 1.888.552.1155.
Partners: Home Builders St. Catharines - Commercial Water Treatment Toronto - Perfect Gift Baskets - Aberwin Real Estate Company - AAA Recycling - Electrical Equipment Rentals
Motorola Two Way Radios - Mississauga Home Additions - Aberwin Real Estate - Industrial Painting Kitchener - Goldbrush Painting - Grow Cannabis Toronto - Vassa Metal Roofing
WHMIS Training Canada – Company / Companies – WHMIS Videos Canada – Online Ordering – WHMIS E-learning Canada – WHMIS DVD Canada - Program – WHMIS Video Training Canada
Copyright ©2019 WHMIS Training Canada. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Vision Design | Resources